Rifasamento

« Older   Newer »

1. CE-Admin 1

Interessato

Group
    moderatore globale

Status
    Come ho già detto, odio ripetermi... e come moderatore ed amministratore, trovo inutili ed insensate queste polemiche.

Che la energy star 5 sia una norma americana è evidente, ma esistono normative uguali anche in europa... e vengono applicate eccome. E visto che esistono sforzi notevoli per arrivare a punti di accordo comuni, ecco che il consorzio energy star ha programmi di armonizzazione con tutte gli altri centri normativi mondiali..

"International Energy Agency (IEA) � Efficient Electrical End-Use Equipment (4E)

In 2009, the International Energy Agency (IEA) Efficient Electrical End-Use Equipment (4E) program Exit ENERGY STAR began its work on international harmonization of energy efficiency programs. The 4E Implementing Agreement specifically focuses on electrical end-use equipment. Industrial, commercial, and consumer equipment is included within the program scope. The objectives of the 4E Implementing Agreement is to promote the harmonization of international efforts to promote adoption of government policies to encourage the use of efficient electrical end-use equipment. EPA is currently engaged in its Mapping and Benchmarking annex Exit ENERGY STAR whose goal is to provide practical tools and opportunities to share information on metrics, market, development targets, and benchmark performance standards and policy instruments.

The US and the People’s Republic of China Agree to Promote Harmonization of Efficiency Standards

China has announced a goal of reducing energy intensity 20 percent by 2010. In support of this goal, EPA and the China Standard Certification Center (CSC) Exit ENERGY STAR have agreed to begin voluntary work toward harmonizing energy-efficiency standards for a variety of products, including consumer electronics and office equipment.
    http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=part...itiatives"

In ogni norma UNI, CEI, EN relativa a qualunque apparecchiatura messa in vendita in Europa ci sono i riferimenti alle prescrizioni per l'efficienza energetica e di conseguenza anche per il rifasamento dei singoli apparecchi messi in vendita, e tanto per citarne una, ecco la famosa europea sugli alimentatori switching (compresi quelli dei PC), dove dice chiaramente che si applica a tutti gli apparecchi di potenza superiore ai 75W:
    "Harmonic line current reduction using active electronic circuitry is shaping the input current of an electronic
    equipment proportional to the applied line voltage thus giving a sinusoidal input current in phase with the line
    voltage
    . The corresponding electronic circuitry is often called Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry, although
    power factor correction is not the correct wording but has become synonymous for harmonic line current
    reduction.

Harmonic line current reduction using passive components are sometimes called passive PFC."

Ovviamente esistono norme simili per ogni tipo di apparecchio esistente (e quindi normato), e se esistono controlli insufficienti alle dogane e si può comprare un sistema a LED vietnamita che non rispetta alcuna Norma, questo non vuol dire che non esistano obblighi precisi per i produttori ed i venditori europei.

Comunque, ripeto PER L'ULTIMA VOLTA: le regole del forum vanno rispettate.

a4) evitare di uscire dal tema delle discussioni: rispettare l'argomento impostato nel titolo del messaggio.

Solo per questa volta, vista l'ormai grande quantità di messaggi fuori tema, scorporerò la discussione stralciando i messaggi relativi al rifasamento mettendoli in un nuovo thread... ma se accadrà ancora, i messaggi impropri saranno semplicemente eliminati.

15 replies since 26/10/2013, 18:20   1469 views